PMI’s Program Management Professional (PgMP)credential recognizes the advanced experience and skill of program managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PgMP® demonstrates your proven competency to oversee multiple, related projects and their resources to achieve strategic business goals.
PgMP credential holders oversee the success of a program, grouping related projects together to realize organizational benefits not available if they were managed separately. It’s the perfect fit if you define projects, assign project managers and oversee programs
If you’re a program manager looking to demonstrate a proven ability to manage complex, multiple projects and align results to organizational goals; increase your visibility and value with your organization; and separate yourself in the eyes of employers, the PgMP credential is for you
- Globally recognized and most respected Program Management Certification.
- Establish your competency and legitimacy in Program Management.
- Increase you visibility and become recognized within your organization and peer circle.
- Make use of the best practices in Program Management and increase the success rate of your Programs.
- PgMP Certified Program Managers earn 20% more salary than Program Managers not having PgMP Certification (Globally conducted survey with independent audits and hosted on PMI website).
- 170 Multiple choice questions
- $800 (PMI Members), $1000 (Non Members)
- 4 Hours
To apply for the PgMP, you need to have either:
-A four year degree (bachelor’s or the global equivalent), with at least four years of project management experience and four years of program management experience.
-A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent), with at least four years of project management experience and seven years of program management experience.
If you have not logged enough experience in project and program management, take a look at the Project Management Professional (PMP) credential.
- 2 full days of in-person interaction with our PgMP ® training consultant (All training Consultants are PgMP certified, with 10+ years of corporate Management experience and an MBA from FT-20 business schools like Johnson School of Business, Wharton School of Business, Indian School of Business etc).
- Complete online access to our renowned PgMP ® Preparation Course for one Month.
- 4+ full length (200 Questions, 4 hours) PgMP ® Simulation Tests with less than 5% repetition.
- PgMP preparation hand book (Our in-house learning team developed material), additional hand outs and wall stickers etc.
- Limited Number of Participants per Batch for better focus.
- Self paced study material with anytime, anywhere access to user-friendly Learning Management System.
- Assistance with processing your PMI PgMP application.
- Highly acclaimed training program content (Hardcopy of our PPT presentation will be provided to you).
- The complete Student Kit includes classroom course material, a pen, pencil, notebook, highlighter etc.
- Student PgMP – Memory Sheet© (knowledge of necessary formulas and process information).
- Tons of free PgMP Practice Questions and Answers.
- A copy of Nucleus PgMP Handbook with all formulas and detailed study planner.
- PMI approved R.E.P. [Registered Education Provider, ID 3430]
- Our Training Consultants are typically Senior level Managers in MOST Top Notch Companies and provide help with Job Referrals (Unique to StarPMO).
- Our Training Consultants are from Top Notch Business Schools (FT Top -20) and come with wide industry networks which can be leveraged
- Proven study methodology – More than 3000 aspirants from across 50+ countries have undergone our training in JUST Last One year.
- Training programs to suit individuals’ unique learning needs and various domains
- Self paced study material with anytime, anywhere access to user – friendly Learning Management System with great online and offline reference material