About PRINCE2 Agile®
PRINCE2 Agile®® is the world’s most complete agile project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the governance of PRINCE2®.
- Enhance individual project management skills by getting a systematic understanding of formal project management concepts, language and best practices.
- Frameworks to identify opportunities of improvement in the area of project management and to think through issues
- Get prepared for the next level of leadership; Engage into a higher level of thinking
- Improved position in the job market and career progression within project and programme management by being at the forefront of Practitioners achieving the new PRINCE2 Agile qualification
- An internationally-recognised qualification, which will demonstrate your ability to apply best practice approaches to managing any and every kind of project – no matter the size or scale
- A broad understanding of all of the key agile concepts and how these blend seamlessly into the PRINCE2 methodology
PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation Exam format
- Objective testing
- One-hour multiple-choice paper
- 50 questions with a pass mark of 55%
- Closed book exam.
PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner Exam format
- Objective testing
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions: 60% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 Agile guide only).
Who Can Attend
- PRINCE2 Agile is suitable for anyone who delivers projects, large or small, in an agile context.
- It is a valuable training and certification scheme for anyone working within an agile project environment, whether they’re a project manager, project support or part of the wider project team.
PRINCE2 AGILE® FOUNDATION
- There are no course prerequisites.
PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner
Candidates can sit PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner if they hold any of the following project management certifications
- PRINCE2 Foundation, or
- PRINCE2 Agile Foundation, or
- Project Management Professional (PMP)*, or
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)* or
- IMPA Levels A,B, C and D (Certified Project Director).